Based on their clinical history, type of Diabetes, and their medication, myDiabetes will intelligently populate its content with relevant, individualised, clinical material, risk factor modification, interventions and education.
myDiabetes contains expert education on all aspects of diabetes care, this high-quality content has been produced in-house and externally peer-reviewed by diabetes experts to make sure patients receive the most up to date, and evidence-based education. Each patient’s educational course is constructed based on the type of diabetes, treatment regime and risk factor profiling. The progress through the course can be view by both patients and clinicians in the diabetes checklist.
Examples of the many education topics covered include:
- What is Diabetes?
- Diabetes Treatments – Insulin
- Diabetes Treatments – Monitoring
- How to Use Insulin
- How to Manage Your Diabetes If You Are Unwell
- Coping with a Hypoglycaemia
- Carbohydrate Counting
- Balanced Diet and Carbohydrates
- Eating a Healthy Diet
- Fats and Diabetes
- Exercise – on Insulin
- The Health Checks You Need
- Getting Your Eyes Checked
- Looking After Your Feet
- How to Carry Out a Touch the Toes Test
- Kidney Health
- Controlling Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Smoking Cessation
- How to Measure Your Blood Pressure
- How to Prepare For Pregnancy