When you first login, you will see a screen that looks like this:
The page is arranged into caseload specific caseload tiles (myCOPD, myHeart, myAsthma, myDiabetes, myOp). By clicking on a tile you will bring up the patient list for that specific caseload, for your service.
Along the top of your home page, there are a number of action buttons to be aware of:
- Add patient – where you can register patients onto the apps
- Notifications – where you can send a (one-way) message to all patients on a specific caseload(s)
- eLearning – where you can refer back to this course at any time
- Switch account – where you can switch to any other my mhealth caseload accounts you may have
- myAccount – where you can update your information, if required