myOncology Treatment (Lung) contains expert information on many aspects of the management of lung cancer. The content is specifically curated for our users and peer-reviewed before it is published. The accessible content is available in either video or written format.
Examples of topics covered include:
- What is the app?
- Anatomy of the lung?
- Lung Cancer
- How can I help prepare myself for treatment?
- Types of treatment (Surgery)
- Types of treatment (Radiotherapy)
- Types of treatment (Chemotherapy)
- Types of treatment (Targeted therapy)
- Side effects management
- What are the different clinical roles in the cancer team?
- Home chemotherapy treatment
- How to prepare for a home visit
- Resources and support groups
- Healthy eating, alcohol and exercise
- Financial support and benefits
- Caring for your treatment access site
- Managing anxiety
- Allergies reaction (Anaphylaxis)